The question ‘what to cook for dinner tonight?’ is the most asked question at homes. People get bored of eating the same type of food daily. My easy to make dinners recipes are definitely going to help you make a quick and delicious dinner for your family. These recipes are speedy, tasty and appetizing. The easy to make dinners recipes will bring water to your mouth and leave you and your family licking your fingers.
Flavorful Mexican Casserole
The first recipe in easy to make dinners is of casserole. It is tasty and quick. Serve it with chips and salad.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups of salsa
- 1 can chili beans
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 can black olives (sliced)
- ½ cup green onion chopped
- ½ cup fresh tomato chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large pot, cook the ground beef for 10 minutes. Now add salsa, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. After the liquid is absorbed, add the beans.
- Now grease a baking dish and spread the crushed tortilla chips on it. Then, place the beef mixture over the chips. Add sour cream over the mixture.
- Sprinkle the olives, onion and tomato over this mixture and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes and the yummy casserole is ready.
Yummy Grilled Alaska Salmon
The next recipe in easy to make dinners recipes is for seafood lovers. This recipe will not take more than 20 minutes if you already have salmon fillets in your refrigerator.
- 8 fillets of salmon
- ½ cup peanut oil
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons green onion chopped
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons of crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, mix peanut oil, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, brown sugar, green onions, garlic and red pepper. Make a paste and pour over the fish fillets.
- Cover the pot and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Prepare a grill with coals.
- Grill the fish fillets and cook over the coals for ten minutes. Mouth-watering grilled fish is ready.
Spicy and Tangy BBQ Chicken Sandwich
The last one is a fast food. This tasty easy to make dinners recipe will be enjoyed by all. Children love fast foods and so do adults.
- 4 pound boneless chicken
- 1 cup ketchup
- ¾ cup mustard paste
- 5 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup steak sauce
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons smoke flavoring in liquid form
- Salt and pepper according to your taste
- 12 buns
- 3 cups of coleslaw (prepared)
- Boil the boneless chicken and after it becomes tender, shred it.
- In a saucepan, mix ketchup, brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, garlic, steak sauce, smoke flavoring, salt and pepper, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Now add the shredded chicken into the sauce and cook for 15 minutes.
- Spoon this chicken mixture into buns and top with coleslaw.