Cooking is an art and a love for food is present in almost every individual. So, if you’re a cook or a mom who is tired of trying the old recipes and is fed up with the question ‘what should I cook tonight?’, then this article is for you. In our easy to make dinners article, we have gathered some delicious recipes that’ll sweep your family off their feet. Following are some of the must try easy to make dinners recipes:
Tangy Fajitas Recipe
This is one of the yummiest easy to make dinners recipes. The color and the aroma is just too good to resist!
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless chicken, cut into thin strips
- 1 green pepper, julienned
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- Green onions, chopped
- 6 warmed flour tortillas
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons oil and all the seasonings. Then, add the chicken and refrigerate it for 1-3 hours.
- In large pan, sauté the peppers and onions with the remaining oil until crisp. Remove them and put aside.
- In the same pan, cook the chicken over medium heat for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the peppers and onion. Serve with cheese, taco sauce, and sour cream.
Easy and Savory Beef Burgers
The second recipe on easy to make dinners is of a scrumptious beef burger. It is a fast food that people of all ages love to eat.
- ½ kg minced beef
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and onions cut into thin slices
- Ketchup and mayonnaise
- Put the minced meat in a bowl and add all the seasonings.
- Now make round kebabs, dip in egg and fry on low heat.
- When the kebabs are ready, put cheese slices on the buns and place the kebabs on them.
- Put veggies and add sauces according to your taste.
- A tasty cheesy burger is ready.
Easy Cheesy Bake
This easy to make dinners recipe will take only 30 minutes of your time and you’ll be able to enjoy a tasty and healthy veggie dish.
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 225ml bag of baby leaf spinach
- 200g of vegetarian cheddar
- Tomatoes cut into thin strips
- 420ml milk
- 200g of bread
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and butter a shallow baking dish.
- Put the spinach in a colander in the sink and pour hot boiling water over it.
- Now in a food processor, put the eggs, milk and bread.
- Whizz the mixture until smooth. Now put the mixture in a bowl and add grated cheese.
- Now add spinach in this mixture and spoon the whole mixture into the baking dish, top with more cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.