Are you thinking what to make for dinner tonight? I have a collection of some quick and easy to make dinners that will take just 30 minutes to cook. These easy to make dinners recipes will help you when you’re short of time and can’t think of anything better. Going through these recipes, you’ll be able to cook some delicious dinners in just 30 minutes.
Just imagine what a delicious and enjoyable dinner would mean to you and your family on even the busiest days. Your family will just love the taste and aroma of the dinner you’ll make with the help of the recipes mentioned below. I hope that after going through these recipes, you’ll be able to find an answer to the question ‘What should I make for dinner today?’
Scrumptious Butter Chicken
The first recipe in our easy to make dinners article is of mouth-watering butter chicken.
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup crushed buttery cracker crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless chicken fillets
- ½ cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the salt and pepper into the cracker or bread crumbs.
- Dip the chicken fillets into the egg and then in the bread crumbs.
- Now place the chicken fillets into a baking dish and put pieces of butter around the chicken.
- Bake the chicken in the pre-heated oven for around 40 minutes or till the chicken turns golden.
Cheese Burger Pasta Recipe
This easy to make dinners recipe has that cheesy and savory taste which will make your family demand it again and again.
- 1-1/2 cup cooked pasta
- ¾ pound boneless chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 14 ounces of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons mustard paste
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- Chopped green onions (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the packet.
- Boil chicken and onion in a pot till the chicken is half tender. Now add pasta in it.
- Now stir in the tomatoes, mustard paste, ketchup, salt and steak seasoning. Bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- In the end, sprinkle cheese and remove it from the stove. Cover the pot and let the cheese melt. Garnish with green onions and serve.
Marinated Grilled Shrimps
This is one of the quickest easy to make dinners recipe. It is perfect for sea food lovers.
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon chopped basils
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds fresh and peeled shrimps
- Stir in a large bowl chopped garlic, tomato sauce and vinegar. Season with salt, pepper and basil. Now add shrimps to the bowl and put it into fridge for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat the grill. Put the shrimps into the skewer.
- Cook the shrimps for 2-3 minutes per side or till the shrimp is golden brown.